Recently most of the systems and tablets comes with WINDOWS 8 as default operating system. It has fast processing speed, Even though it provides fast results, it also getting slow sometimes. But this trick will help you to get faster results after making these changes,
1) Disable the Unwanted Visual Effects in your computer, it is an pleasure to the eye when the Effects in the computer are mesmerizing, but if you lack good Video card,RAM,Processor, it is an burden to your system,so Please deactivate
it when you are not supposed to have best system requirements to Disable the Unwanted Visual effects right Click the Computer and Go to ” Properties “A new window will appear, then go to Advanced System settings after that a New Window will appear named System properties click on Advanced -> Settings ( 1st one ) A window will appear, please Uncheck all the options except the last four Options.
2) Disable the Search Indexing Feature may makes your OS to run more Quickly , the search index service is for the Quick look for your files and Folders by keeping an eye on them always,If you are not often Searching files, this Feature is just a Waste usage of RAM, So please Disable it if you are not using it more to Disable the Search indexing feature go to My Computer and Right click it then go to ” Manage “After an Window will come, go to Computer Management > Services and applications now double click on services and applications now Click on the Services button disable it by clicking the Stop Button
3) Many Start up programs and The Running apps will consume more RAM, and it slows the computer,So try to disable the Unwanted Start up services in the Computer. Steps to Disable the Unwanted Start-up services Open up the Task Manager in the Computer Deactivate the service you do not need in the Computer Other tips.
4)Please Disable the Unwanted Windows 8 Programs and Features, if you are not using the Windows 8 Programs features it is also an Burden for your System,So please disable it to Disable the Unwanted programs and features go to Computer and go to control panel now open Programs and Features and Select Program features turn on or off please Uncheck the Unwanted Programs and Features in your Computer
5) If you are using Laptop,change the Power Plan By default it is on the Best Performance, If you need to adjust go to Battery icon on Taskbar-> More Performance Options -> High Performance
6) Please use some registry Tweak Softwares that improve your System performance
7)Turn off the HD Screen savers and the Wallpapers.
Following these steps will help you to get windows faster..
Hope it helps !